Corks & Canvas on the Stroll
Vendor Registration Form:
Magnolia Community Foundation
2012 Vendor Information Form
Business Name: ________________________________________________________________________
Mailing Address: _______________________________________________________________________
City: ________________State: ______ ZIP Code:___________ Email: _____________________________
Telephone: Home___________________ Mobile_______________
Type of products ____ Fine Art ____ Handmade ____ Jewelry _____ Local Artist _____ Crafts
____ Clothing ____ Wood Works ____Holiday_____ Food
___ Cork and Canvas, Saturday, May 12th 4pm – 8pm
___ Magnolia Tailgate Party August (exact date and time tbd)
___ Stroll through the Renaissance, Saturday, September 29th 4pm-8pm
Vendor Fees will be: $25.00 (Cork and Canvas)
$50.00 (Magnolia Tailgate Party and Stroll through the Renaissance)
Terms and Conditions:
- No Rain Date
- Spaces are given on a first come, first serve basis.
- The Magnolia Parks Event Coordinators may choose to deny a vendor based on appropriateness of products and duplication of vendors.
- Setup begins 1 hour before event begins.
- Spaces will be outdoors.
- Electrical access is limited.
- Participants are responsible for the set-up and clean up of their booths. Participants cannot impair others booths (i.e. sign or display blockage). Vendors will not be allowed to move booth locations once a booth has been assigned.
- Vendors keep all profits from their booths.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, decorations and tents.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions of the event.
Vendor Signature: _______________________________________
Please contact Phyllis Stegen at 713.806.3453 or email@example.com with any questions that you may have.
Please make checks payable to: Magnolia Community Foundation and mail to 16223 Walnut Springs Ln. Magnolia, Texas 77355
The Magnolia Community Foundation is dedicated to enhance the resources and qualify of life in Magnolia by expanding
activities that connect our diverse civic groups, citizens